At Hyundai we have a range of tyres to suit most makes and models.
- Giant Hyundai technicians are factory trained to fit tyres and complete wheel alignments for all makes and models
- Wide range of brands and sizes available from budget to premium
- Interest Free Payment
- Best tyre price guaranteed, if you find a cheaper quote we will beat it by 10%*
When you have your vehicle serviced at a Hyundai Service Centre, you can rest assured only highly skilled technicians will complete the work using the latest diagnostic and servicing equipment.
How to check your tyre size
Check the sequence of numbers on the outer edge of your tyres.
Tyre Safety & Maintenance
- Ensure your tyre tread depth is kept above 1.6mm
- Ensure regular rotation of tyres to maintain tread wear and to make the most of the tyre
- Regularly check the air pressure of your tyres, the tyre pressure for your vehicle can be found on a sticker on your door sill, inside the petrol cap, under the vehicle bonnet or in your vehicle handbook
- Ensure your wheels and axel are correctly aligned
- Regularly check your tyres for deterioration, cuts, bulges and lumps